Last Updated: 26 August 2020
This website is offered by:
European Festivals Association
Square Sainctelette 17
T: +32 2 644 48 00
process and disclose data about you.
The GDPR replaces the Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC. It is designed to harmonise data privacy laws across Europe, to protect and empower all EU citizens data privacy and to reshape
the way organisations across the region approach data privacy.
It also addresses the export of personal data outside the EU. The new regulation came into effect on 25 May 2018.
Access to the https://www.eye-to-eye.online (referred to as “the
The User acknowledges having read the information below and authorises EFA to deal, in accordance with what is specified
below, with the personal data he/she communicates on/to the Website within the framework of the service proposed by EFA.
hosted pages by third parties that EFA may redirect to and where their privacy policies may differ. EFA cannot be held responsible for any data processed on these websites or by them.
2. Who processes personal data?
2.1 Processing responsible: Access to the Website shall in principle be possible without having to provide personal
data, such as, for example, surname, first name, postal address, e-mail address, etc. However, as part of EFA’s Service, the User may be required to transmit certain
personal data. In such case, the European Festivals Association is in charge of processing these data, which will only be used for purposes in service of the User.
we hold, contact us by email at email@example.com.
3. What data is EFA collecting about its users?
Data that you voluntarily provide to us:
When you send us an email, sign up for one of our events or subscribe for one of our email lists, you are voluntarily giving us
information. This may include either:
- Personal identification data: your name, first name, address, details regarding the organisation you work for, your title or occupation
- Contact data: phone number and email address
- Financial identification data: your bank details
- Electronic identification data: IP address, cookies, location
- Content: the text of your email or remarks in a form
By giving us this information, you consent to this information being collected, stored and used by us (see purpose under point 5)
Data that we collect automatically:
Our website collects a series of general data and information when you use it. This general data and information are stored on
Registered information on visited servers:
When the User accesses the Website, the visited servers automatically save certain data, such as the type of domain with which the User connects to the Internet, the IP address assigned to the User (when logged in), the date and time of access to the Website and other traffic data, location data or other communication data, viewed pages, type of browser used, platform and / or system, the search engine as well as the
keywords used to retrieve the Website, etc.
However, no personal data identifying the User is collected through these savings. This information is kept for statistical and
improvement purposes only.
4. How does EFA use my data?
General Purposes, the data that we collect via our services and channels are used to:
- Provide, operate, maintain and support our services, including membership activities, event production and coordination, project management, etc.
- Market and disseminate our services, products, projects and activities to users of the website and subscribers of the mailing list.